Glendale's Fourth District alderman Richard Wiese will seek re-election April 3.
Wiese is completing his second full two-year term on the council. He was appointed to the council prior to his election.
Wiese, 59, is the owner of technical communications and training firm Integrated Solutions and co-owner of Riden Manufacturing.
He holds a bachelor's degree in industrial education and minor in business from the University of Wisconsin-Stout and a master's degree in media technology and minor in business from UW-Stout.
Wiese lives at 7505 N Berwyn Ave. with his wife. The couple have two sons, two daughters-in-law and two grandsons.
People interested in running for the seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at City Hall.
- Roundup of Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February
- Newsroom leads the state in WNA contest
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January