Glendale's Fourth District alderman Richard Wiese will seek re-election April 3.
Wiese is completing his second full two-year term on the council. He was appointed to the council prior to his election.
Wiese, 59, is the owner of technical communications and training firm Integrated Solutions and co-owner of Riden Manufacturing.
He holds a bachelor's degree in industrial education and minor in business from the University of Wisconsin-Stout and a master's degree in media technology and minor in business from UW-Stout.
Wiese lives at 7505 N Berwyn Ave. with his wife. The couple have two sons, two daughters-in-law and two grandsons.
People interested in running for the seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at City Hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stakeholders host public information meeting to discuss future of Germantown golf course land
- Council wants answers, assurances about emergency warning system
- Greendale's Josh Ringelberg named NOW Football Player of the Year
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Brown Deer police seek information on armed robbery suspect
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- The Corners gets approval, town funding
- Brookfield likely to renew contract to attract visitors