Glendale's Fourth District alderman Richard Wiese will seek re-election April 3.
Wiese is completing his second full two-year term on the council. He was appointed to the council prior to his election.
Wiese, 59, is the owner of technical communications and training firm Integrated Solutions and co-owner of Riden Manufacturing.
He holds a bachelor's degree in industrial education and minor in business from the University of Wisconsin-Stout and a master's degree in media technology and minor in business from UW-Stout.
Wiese lives at 7505 N Berwyn Ave. with his wife. The couple have two sons, two daughters-in-law and two grandsons.
People interested in running for the seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at City Hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin replaces old pedestrian bridge in Legend Park
- Marcus looking into exiting Corners project
- Elm Grove church irks residents with cell tower proposal
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Waukesha School Board candidates discuss Common Core, teacher compensation
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants