A 19-year-old woman said she was held up at gunpoint at 6 p.m. Jan. 16 while she sat at a bus stop on the southwest corner of North Avenue and 60th Street.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
As she waited for her bus, the woman said, a man approached the bench from the north side of North Avenue, sat down next to her and pointed a gun at her from his lap.
She said he told her to "give me everything you have."
The woman gave him a wallet containing $30 and an MP3 player valued at $200.
The victim said the man then left and she got on a bus.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 31
- Study finds combining sports would not work
- Halloween Express will temporarily occupy vacant Kmart in Hales Corners
- Shoppes at Fox River gets final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission
- Residents invited to help design Wauwatosa skatepark
- Upcoming meetings: July 31
- Oak Creek skate park still a thrill, almost 10 years later
- Accordionist wows folk dancing club with range of international music
- Greenfield schools strive to meet tougher nutrition requirements
- Franklin National Night Out Kick-Off Celebration scheduled for Aug. 4.