WPA is now accepting applications for an assistant program director, a full-time position based out of the state office in Lancaster. This position will work to carry out the WPA mission by coordinating consumer, producer, and fundraising programs, as well as managing the state office.
College graduate or related experience is preferred. An agriculture emphasis with course work in production agriculture and communications is helpful.
Applicants must submit a resume including contact information for three references. The salary and benefit package will be competitive and commensurate to applicant's skills and experience. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. For more details, go to www.wppa.org or contact Tammy Vaassen at 608-723-7551.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- River Hills approves bow hunting restrictions
- Brown Deer Road meeting is July 30
- City wants former foundry redeveloped
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances