WPA is now accepting applications for an assistant program director, a full-time position based out of the state office in Lancaster. This position will work to carry out the WPA mission by coordinating consumer, producer, and fundraising programs, as well as managing the state office.
College graduate or related experience is preferred. An agriculture emphasis with course work in production agriculture and communications is helpful.
Applicants must submit a resume including contact information for three references. The salary and benefit package will be competitive and commensurate to applicant's skills and experience. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. For more details, go to www.wppa.org or contact Tammy Vaassen at 608-723-7551.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield man charged with knife attack on mother, sister
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood donor reward, autism fundraiser and more
- Waukesha man faces hit-and-run charge tied to February bar incident
- Waukesha Police Report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Family-owned Gehl Foods sold to Chicago-based firm promising growth
- Waukesha developer says condos were in his plan, but he wanted to preserve the Blair House
- Town, school board races highlight spring election in Waukesha
- Waukesha County Museum will temporarily suspend its operations as part of new plan
- HAWS asking for public support to help seized chinchillas in Waukesha
- Perspective: Considering downtown Waukesha's long-term future