WPA is now accepting applications for an assistant program director, a full-time position based out of the state office in Lancaster. This position will work to carry out the WPA mission by coordinating consumer, producer, and fundraising programs, as well as managing the state office.
College graduate or related experience is preferred. An agriculture emphasis with course work in production agriculture and communications is helpful.
Applicants must submit a resume including contact information for three references. The salary and benefit package will be competitive and commensurate to applicant's skills and experience. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. For more details, go to www.wppa.org or contact Tammy Vaassen at 608-723-7551.
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February
- Newsroom leads the state in WNA contest
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suburban Milwaukee election center 2016