WPA is now accepting applications for an assistant program director, a full-time position based out of the state office in Lancaster. This position will work to carry out the WPA mission by coordinating consumer, producer, and fundraising programs, as well as managing the state office.
College graduate or related experience is preferred. An agriculture emphasis with course work in production agriculture and communications is helpful.
Applicants must submit a resume including contact information for three references. The salary and benefit package will be competitive and commensurate to applicant's skills and experience. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. For more details, go to www.wppa.org or contact Tammy Vaassen at 608-723-7551.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville schools will pitch 4K program
- Germantown High School alumni wins gold at Warrior Games
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Brothers pave patio, walkway for veterans in Shorewood
- Cahill neighbors call foul on new field
- Mequon pecks at chicken ordinance