WPA is now accepting applications for an assistant program director, a full-time position based out of the state office in Lancaster. This position will work to carry out the WPA mission by coordinating consumer, producer, and fundraising programs, as well as managing the state office.
College graduate or related experience is preferred. An agriculture emphasis with course work in production agriculture and communications is helpful.
Applicants must submit a resume including contact information for three references. The salary and benefit package will be competitive and commensurate to applicant's skills and experience. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. For more details, go to www.wppa.org or contact Tammy Vaassen at 608-723-7551.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Franklin board approve unchanged school tax levy
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Corrections: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- Greendale trustees rescind school polling place referendum
- Wauwatosa Catholic maintains rigor since IB authorization
- Franklin considers City Hall makeover: Officials seek new concept designs for facility beyond roof and siding projects