WPA is now accepting applications for an assistant program director, a full-time position based out of the state office in Lancaster. This position will work to carry out the WPA mission by coordinating consumer, producer, and fundraising programs, as well as managing the state office.
College graduate or related experience is preferred. An agriculture emphasis with course work in production agriculture and communications is helpful.
Applicants must submit a resume including contact information for three references. The salary and benefit package will be competitive and commensurate to applicant's skills and experience. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. For more details, go to www.wppa.org or contact Tammy Vaassen at 608-723-7551.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Attorney requests Slender Man stabbing suspect Morgan Geyser be moved to treatment facility
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Whitefish Bay group speaks out against school budget cuts
- Brookfield feels sting of tax fraud
- Four new businesses choose Brookfield village area
- New burger joint coming to Brookfield
- Elmbrook Humane Society receives threats to burn down building
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa